The Crowdsourced ConceptCrowdsourcing has proven to be an effective solution for design projects, mainly logo design. If you need a logo designed for a company, product, project or service, crowdsourcing allows you to reach out to a fresh pool of creative professionals willing to compete and competitively bid for your business. The best crowdsourced solutions for logo designs comes compliments of 99designs.com. As if crowdsourced logo design wasn't great enough, here are a few more reasons why it'll work for you:
A design you love, or 100% of your money back at 99designs.com
1. Creative JuiceA great advantage of crowdsourced logo design is the variety you can expect from talented designers all over the world. If you're not happy with your current logo, or the progress of what's currently being designed for you, consider a crowdsourced design community to offer some new inspiration.
Choose from thousands of pre-made logos at 99designs.com, only $99! We'll even add your business name free within 24 hours!
2. SpeedIn a corporate, beurocratical environment, logo design projects can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to complete, at best. This is primarily due to unnecessary meeting time between a company and it's design agency, and poor project management. 99designs.com provides an effective solution and methodology that will ensure your logo design project gets completed in record time without sacrificing quality.
3. Award-WinningIn 2010, 99designs.com was the proud recipient of the People's Voice Webby Award; an accolade worth bragging about, and ensuring that - like thousands of customers before you - you'll be happy with the logo produced by the crowdsourced 99designs.com community.
4. Low CostHow much does a logo design cost, really? Whether you're a penny-pinching business owner looking to have a logo designed at low-cost, or simply gathering quotes from various vendors as part of your own due-diligence, you'll find the prices vary significantly. We encourage you to reinstate your old-fashioned "get 3 quotes" rule and certainly do so. Start by getting a quote from a local, reputable logo and/or graphic design agency. Then pick a wildcard designer online based on the portfolio you like the best. Lastly, visit 99designs.com. You'll find 99designs.com to be the lowest-cost solution, and given the sheer number of creative professionals at your service, you're sure to find fall in love with one or more portfolios.
5. Long-term RelationshipsWhat happens after you purchase a logo design from 99designs.com? You can best that your chosen designer is hungry for more work. You'll find that freelance and crowdsourced logo designers are quite reliable, and available for support after you logo project is completed. You can count on your designer to help with other elements such as business cards, letterheads, envelopes, presentation folders, brochures and more.
99designs.com is an online community consisting of thousands of passionate designers from around the globe looking to connect with businesses who need logo design projects completed. Logo design projects are always completed in a timely fashion without the possible risk or cost associated with professional design you might expect from a local logo design company.
Start a Project now at 99designs.com - the #1 Marketplace for Crowdsourced Graphic Design